CRM
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 21.11.2013, 19:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
crminthefield: How to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 without an Internet Connection
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...onnection.aspx
==============

This blog article will walk you through installing CRM 2013 without an Internet connection. We put together a similar article for CRM 2011 that was very popular, so I figured I would do the same for CRM 2013 as it’s not currently in our Implementation Guide for CRM 2013.

The most common scenarios are for virtual (Hyper-V) demo environments and environments with firewalls, and\or other security requirements that block Internet access. I looked through the Implementation Guide and I didn't see the detailed steps available yet, so I wanted to share them on our PFE blog.

If you download the CRM 2013 ISO from MSDN, or have a physical DVD that you are installing from, you will already have the Redist folder and all the pre-requisites downloaded. However, if you downloaded your CRM 2013 installation media from the Microsoft download site, then you will have to manually build this Redist pre-requisite folder structure. Or, a better option is to use the PowerShell script that Sean McNellis put together in this blog that will automatically create the Redist folder, subfolders and download the pre-reqs into their respective folders as long as you have an Internet connection on the machine you run the PowerShell script from. However, I still wanted to detail these pre-requisites out, so that you had all the specific links and file names for your deployment.

Note: If you are installing CRM 2013 on a server that has Internet access, the installation will automatically go out and download the pre-requisite files during the install.

Step 1: Create the Redist folder structure at the same level as the Server, Client, EmailRouter and other folders.

IMPORTANT: This step was the most commonly missed one from other customers, so make sure the Redist folder is at the same level as the Server, Client and EmailRouter folders and not within each of those folders.

Once you create the Redist folder it should look something like this:

Step 2: Create the following subfolders directly under the Redist folder

Note: This is a Redist setup for all CRM components: Server, Outlook Client, Email Router, SRS Reporting Extensions and Bids. For the CRM Outlook client, customers are commonly pushing this out via SCCM or other push technologies, so you want to keep the install package as small as possible. For the CRM Outlook client the only prerequisites that you would need to include are the ones below. You could even take it a step further and only include the specific OS and architecture components if you are deploying to clients that are all similar in OS and architecture.

1. dotNETFX – Technically only the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe) is needed for the CRM Outlook client.

2. IDCRL

3. MSI45 – This is installed already in most cases, so confirm in your deployment before including in your SCCM package.

4. MSOIDCRL

5. ReportViewer

6. SQLCE

7. VCRedist

8. VCRedist91

9. WindowsIdentityFoundation – This is installed already in most cases, so confirm in your deployment before including in your SCCM package.

10. SQLEXPR - Only needed if installing offline CRM Outlook clients

Step 3: Download the pre-requisite files and copy them into the appropriate subfolders

Note: The following download links are for US English (1033), but you can change the language you want to download if you search for the filename and go to the actual download page. Also, these download links will always have the latest update for the prerequisite software regardless of whether I have the correct name listed below. The reason for this is that I may just not have had time to update the Prerequisite name below for every Service Pack or Cumulative Update that is released.
Now you have all of the pre-requisites downloaded and saved in the correct folder structures, so you can continue with the CRM 2013 installation without an Internet connection.

Hopefully this saves those of you who run into this scenario some time!

Thanks!
Shawn

Shawn Dieken

Follow the conversation:
@sdieken
@pfedynamics | http://www.pfedynamics.com

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...onnection.aspx