AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
CRM
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 21.11.2016, 01:14   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
gustafwesterlund: Getting started with AppDesigner
Источник: http://gustafwesterlund.blogspot.com...pdesigner.html
==============

During the CRM UG Summit I was approached in the Medic booth by two nice guys from Microsoft who asked me if they could show me and get my opinion on a new feature of Dynamics 365. It was the AppDesigner. There had been so much hype around a lot of the other stuff (editable grids, editable grids, editable grids) that I hadn't noticed this and when they showed it and I had time to think about it I recognized that it is really a cool and useful feature that I think can do a lot of good in the system.

One of the things I try to evangelize about is to slim the system down, not "dumb it down" but make it slim, and efficient to what you are trying to do. Hence not include a lot of unnecessary stuff. The AppDesigner is excellent for this, it creates subsets of Dynamics 365 (not operations/financials) into what are called apps. With their own sitemaps, view sets, form sets, business process flow sets, chart sets.

I made another film about this, on how to enable and get going with it. Why not watch it?

Gustaf Westerlund
MVP, Founder and CTO at CRM-konsulterna AB
www.crmkonsulterna.se

Источник: http://gustafwesterlund.blogspot.com...pdesigner.html