Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 12.05.2011, 15:53   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Hi all !

I am currently sitting in the key note in Berlin and there is a new message about upcoming releases – a BIG BANG which is s new information in comparison what we have heard in the last years.

There will be NO SUPPORT for CLASSIC REPORTS in NAV 7 any longer. You will be able to import the classic report and transform it to RDLC (if it is possible) but you will not be able to run classic reports any longer in NAV 7.

Yes I know, also my person communicate other information in the last months, but they were based on the information I got. Today these things changed!

So keep on transforming your report.  If you need support let me know.

Some more information from DIRECTIONS
  • There will be a zetadoc addin for NAV 2009 R2 in relation with Office 365 be released within this year. It will be included in the maintenance plan for customers and allows you drag and drop documents into the RTC and it will be automatically uploaded to Office 365
  • The same story for Jet Report Express. An Express version of jet reports for creating reports. This should be available this year and is also included in the maintenance plan for customers
Regards,

Rene

Далее