Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.10.2006, 16:40   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,497 / 847 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: Dynamics AX 4.0 - Application Integration Framework - Overview
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2006...tegration.html
==============
With DAX 4.0 now in the public, already running for some clients. I thought I would spend some time talking about the Application Integration Framework that is new in DAX 4.0.

The Application Integration Framework is a Role in which one can select to install (if purchased) as part of a given clients DAX installation. This framework, introduced in 4.0, replaces the use of the Commerce Gateway, and can be configured and used to generate document inteexchange between partners, being vendors or customers, through the use of BizTalk or custom applications.

One thing that I hoped to find in the Application INtegration Framework that does not exist, was the ability to nativaly consume web services in DAX 4.0 without having the use a custom COM object wrote in .Net and a wrapper / proxy class / object. After doing research though I can't find anywhere such options are possible.

With that said, the AIF has been a long time coming for DAX. It is much needed, and for those clients doing or wanting to do EDI this is for sure the 100% way that it is accomplished in DAX 4.0. After looking at the configurations and classes, it's pretty straight forward and allows some options. Basically though you take the the document generated and it's end point and from the end point code / object is where you can transform the document. I want to use this post here as a launching point to where I will show from A-Z what it takes to configure AIF, setup AIF for Purchase Orders with a Vendor, the transformations that the data and document go through, and so forth.

So check back later this week for the continued post about AIF.

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2006...tegration.html