AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics CRM > Dynamics CRM: Blogs
CRM
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 16.05.2018, 08:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
crmtipoftheday: Tip #1116: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Documents are Open Source
Источник: https://crmtipoftheday.com/1116/micr...e-open-source/
==============

This tip is from Aron Fischman from xRM Edge.  (You can be a tipster too, just send your revelation to jar@crmtipoftheday.com)

This topic may be old news for you but I just found out about it.

Today as I was researching a development topic I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Microsoft has open-sourced the Dynamics 365 documentation. After reviewing an article, out of curiosity I clicked its “Edit” icon:

To my surprise it opened the article’s GitHub Markdown editing page:

I was impressed to see that Microsoft is a) hosting its documentation on GitHub, b) writing it in Markdown, and c) allowing anyone to submit changes. This article explains more.

Tîpp Jäår $0.02

What are you waiting for? If you ever held a grudge that the documentation “is not what it should be”, here’s your chance! Head off to Dynamics 365 CE Microsoft Docs on Github, fork, write, then pull!

Facebook and Twitter cover photo by Álvaro Serrano on Unsplash

Источник: https://crmtipoftheday.com/1116/micr...e-open-source/