stoneridgesoftware: How to Format Phone Number Fields in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
1. Open your Solution > Select the Entity and the Form you want to configure.
2.With your form open double click on the “phone” field that you want to format.
3. In the Field Properties click on the Controls tab
4. Click on Add Control and select “Input Mask” and click on Add again
5. On the Add Control form in the Control section select where you want the control to be, Web, Phone and/or Tablet
6. In the Input Mask section click on the pencil to edit the input
7. The Configure Property “Mask” window comes up, click on the “Bind to a static value” and fill in the format that you want your phone number to appear in.
8. Click OK, then Save and Publish your form.
Each webinar takes place from 10 – 10:30 a.m. CT and will include 15 minutes of information and 15 minutes for questions.
Register for individual sessions here or email us with the message UI Webinar Series registration and we’ll get you signed up for every event.
To start taking advantage of the new Unified Interface as soon as possible, kick-off your project with a free 2-hour upgrade analysis from Stoneridge Software. We’ll help you gather the information you need before you transition including:
Contact us to learn more.
Расскажите о новых и интересных блогах по Microsoft Dynamics, напишите личное сообщение администратору.
|stoneridgesoftware: Six Overlooked, but Helpful Tools in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||0||31.05.2019 03:31|
|survivingcrm: From MS CRM to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||0||04.07.2017 12:11|
|Опции темы||Поиск в этой теме|