Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.10.2005, 19:00   #1  
dmit2604
Участник

123 / 25 (1) +++
Cool РАБОТА ЗА РУБЕЖОМ: объявления рекрутеров
Как-то пол-года назад на этом же Форуме познакомился с г-ном Bylkin. Он тогда искал работу в Штатах, а я наоборот, собирался ехать домой. По взаимной договоренности, я стал пересылать ему письма, которые я все еще (достаточно регулярно) получаю от рекрутеров. На сегодня парень уже нашел работу в Калифорнии. Стало некому пересылать объявления. Никто не возражает, если я заведу здесь тему для "мне не надо,может кому пригодится" типа объявлений?

Итак, вчерашнее:
Цитата:
October 27, 2005
My name is Adam Wayne and I work with a technical search firm located in
NY. I came across an old resume of yours this morning and was wondering if
you were still on the market for a new opportunity with Axapta? When you
have a minute please get back to me with an updated copy of your resume in
word form. Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Adam Wayne <aw@eslny.com>
Объявления без комментариев. Я не отвечаю за их качество/актуальность/уровень оплаты/возможности грин-кард и прочее. Прошу, также, не засорять ветку комментариями. Если у кого-то есть похожее желание делиться предложениями о работе - пожалуйста! Добавляйте сообщения. Поможем друг-другу с работой!
Старый 01.11.2005, 18:34   #2  
bylkin
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
Огромная благодарность автору за информацию. Это действительно помогло в свое время. А так же присоединяюсь к его начинанию:

Цитата:
October 20, 2005 I have been asked to help find a Senior Axapta Developer - preferably already living in the USA or Canada to start work in a permanent capacity as soon as possible . Must be prepared to travel within the USA to client sites in and around the Eastern Seaboard area. Duties are to analyze business requirements - evaluate and recommend process improvements .Excellent Communications Skills - Strong knowledge of Business Process - Accounting knowledge - Deep understanding of Axapta functionality Skills/Experience Required: minimum of 2 years of Axapta development experience Education: Educational background includes accounting, business and computer related courses and degrees Please contact steve@ictrecruit.co.uk for further details or call 01623 400 761.
Старый 09.11.2005, 19:12   #3  
Maxim Gorbunov
Administrator
Соотечественники
Лучший по профессии 2009

2,483 / 645 (26) +++++++
Комментарии выделены в новую тему: РАБОТА ЗА РУБЕЖОМ: &quot;Их нравы&quot; (выделено из оригинального обсуждения)
Пожалуйста, обсуждайте особенности работы российских специалистов за границей в рамках новой темы. В эту ветку, пожалуйста, добавляйте только сообщения о вакансиях, соответствующие основной теме.
Старый 13.01.2006, 05:34   #4  
bylkin
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
Свежее поступление
Цитата:
01/12/06
I am Linda Noltemeier-Jones, a Staffing Consultant and the Managing Partner of a Technical Staffing Firm located in San Antonio, Texas.

We have a well-known client who is an International business systems solution provider. This Company combines extensive industry experience with a pragmatic/flexible approach to create customized enterprise and e-business systems. They have a rapidly growing established Axapta practice; and is looking for an Axapta Programmer/Developer. This is a well funded, Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta Partner willing to offer an exceptional compensation package and fast-track career opportunity to an experienced consultant (at least 5+ years technical experience and 2+ years Axapta experience). The consultant may live anywhere in the US and commute to client sites. Would you be available or interested in exploring these possibilities?

If so, please email to me a telephone number and an appropriate time to call you, with an attached copy of your most current resume. The need is immediate...so I need to hear from you quickly. If you are not interested at this time perhaps, you could refer a colleague who might be looking for a new opportunity or career path. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Kindest personal regards,

Linda Noltemeier-Jones
Staffing Consultant
Office: (210) 225-5005
Mobile: (210)232-2681
Email: linda@noltemeierjones.com
URL: www.noltemeierjones.com
Старый 02.03.2006, 11:37   #5  
dmit2604
Участник

123 / 25 (1) +++
Буквально сегодняшнее письмо:
Цитата:
Please email me a resume in word format and I will get back to you about an Axapta Financials position

Thank you

Howard Bruce
hb@eslny.com
Execu-Sys, Ltd.
(212) 967-0505, ext. 309
Старый 30.03.2006, 05:53   #6  
bylkin
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
свежее
Цитата:
Dear All
The Convergence conference was excellent this year and further demonstrated how buoyant the Axapta market is at the moment. Our Axapta Practice Manager, Mike Williams and his team spent a busy few days meeting Microsoft Business Solutions Providers, Value Added Resellers and Customers and as a result we have been inundated with new requirements.

We are now seeking, permanent, contract and contract to hire candidates all across the US.

If you are still looking for work, I would be delighted to hear from you. It would also be helpful if you would take a few minutes to complete the attached questionnaire so that we don’t waste your time ringing you about roles you won’t be interested in and can quickly match you to the ideal roles for you.

If you are not looking for work, or are not currently available, please take the time to drop me a line so I can update our records accordingly. Alternatively you can contact any of our Axapta Practice by calling 562 508 4040 and ask for Mike, Sandy or Kim.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks
Cathy
Cathy Trevett - VP of Operations
Global IT Resources Inc
Office: 562 508 4110
Cell: 562 485 7630 - Fax 562 590 8283
ctrevett@globalitresources.com
Web Site http://www.globalitresources.com
"Live well, Laugh often and Love much..."
Старый 13.04.2006, 19:00   #7  
Ned
Lean Six Sigma

680 / 99 (5) ++++
Предложение по работе в Новой Зеландии:
Цитата:
The client is one of our leading Microsoft Business Solutions Partners and we have placed several talented ICT professionals from overseas with this company and they continue to work with this successful team. We are seeking high calibre candidate who is committed to working in New Zealand.

A brochure on what De Winter can offer candidates wishing to relocate to New Zealand is attached.

Would you please up-date me on your current work status and send an up-dated CV?

MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX / AXAPTA CONSULTANT

............with a solid finance background and strong knowledge of the financials modules.

Career opportunity in the Southern Hemisphere - AXAPTA Professionals required in New Zealand

Thinking about New Zealand as an option......
AXAPTA implementation experience in demand
Axapta Certifications desirable

Our client is a leading MS Solutions Business Partner based in Auckland that offers interesting and challenging project work This company has an immediate requirement for an experienced consultant to replace a team member.

This is a great opportunity to join a great team currently working on new projects and to be involved in some support work.

You will be an experienced implementation consultant with a proven track record in Project Management and implementing ERP projects from a technical and/or functional perspective. Your Axapta experience in particular your expertise in the Finance Modules and proven track record as a Business Consultant will set you apart from other candidates.

If you have solid ERP implementation experience with good analysis skills and enjoy account management and/or project management, send your CV to Rosemary at De Winter International rosemary@dewinter.co.nz without delay

Regards,

Rosemary Jackson
Senior Consultant
De Winter International Limited
Tel: (+649) 366-1944
rosemary@dewinter.co.nz
www.dewinter.co.nz
Вложения
Тип файла: doc INTERESTED IN WORKING IN NEW ZEALAND - MS Business Solutions1.doc (60.5 Кб, 168 просмотров)
Старый 18.04.2006, 12:23   #8  
Ned
Lean Six Sigma

680 / 99 (5) ++++
Продолжим про Новую Зеландию:

AXAPTA DEVELOPER - Your skills are in demand ref - 6222
Exciting career opportunity based in New Zealand for a talented Axapta developer.

2+ years solid X++ programming experience
Contract or Permanent
Excellent salary

An Auckland based company has a requirement for a contract or permanent developer for a major new project. There is an immediate requirement for contractor for three months.

In addition, our client requires a talented developer for a new permanent position that has arisen due to new business.

They are projecting future expansion as they operate in the small to medium business arena in New Zealand which is experiencing solid growth and projections for the future are very positive.
Key Requirement:
· X++ programming skills
· Great attitude to work

Desirable Skills and Experience:
· OO programming experience - Java, C#, C++ desirable
· Knowledge of SQL
· Axapta Certification
· Certificate in Production or Manufacturing
· Good Communication skills

You may be working for a Micrososft Solution Centre, a software implementor or a company that has implemented AXAPTA.

You will certainly want to learn more about the great lifestyle that you can enjoy in New Zealand and how you can use your AXAPTA skills and experience to gain the right to work and live in New Zealand.

Please send your CV to Rosemary Jackson without delay.

Regards,

Rosemary Jackson
Senior Consultant
De Winter International Limited
Tel: (+649) 366-1944
rosemary@dewinter.co.nz
www.dewinter.co.nz
Старый 07.07.2006, 08:42   #9  
dmit2604
Участник

123 / 25 (1) +++
Dear sir:
I have an Axapta Developers position available in your area that I feel may interest you. They are looking for 4 yrs. Experience in Developement. Please let me know if your interested as they salary will be commensurate.

Kindly forward me your resume and I will forward you the job description.

This is with an excellent client of ours.

Best Regards,

Scott Diamond
IT Technical Recruiter
Execu-Sys, Ltd.
One Penn Plaza Suite 700
New York, NY 10119
800-423-1964 ext 314
Старый 17.08.2006, 09:53   #10  
bylkin
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
Hello:

I have not spoken to you in a while. Axapta candidates are in high demand right now for both Functional and Technical.

I have a number of jobs that are paying extremely well either as a developer or Financial Functional.

You must be willing to travel but may live anywhere in the US. The salary ranges according to number of implementations
and Experience. Most even have an excellent bonus.

Kindly let me know if you are interested and send me an updated copy of your resume so that I may contact you with regrads
to these excellent positions.

Because of the high demand and shortage of candidates, I will be able to get you an excellent opportunity with and
excellent salary.

Look forward to working with you, I will call you upon receipt of your resume to discuss.

Best Regards
Scott Diamond, Execu-Sys, Ltd.
1-800-423-1964 x314
Ax Recruiter
sd@eslny.com
Старый 26.08.2006, 12:45   #11  
Vovetz
Участник

9 / 10 (1) +
Для тех кто ищет работу заграницей.
Может быть вы найдете здесь дополнительную информацию http://dynamicscareers.com
(совершенно случайно натолкнулся)
Старый 04.09.2006, 10:47   #12  
Morpheus
Участник
Соотечественники

602 / 164 (7) ++++++
Пора паковать чемоданы...
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/ser...jobs0&source=1

Title: Axapta Developers & Implementation Consultants
Skills: Axapta, development or implementation exp., 1+ years exp. would like to see 1 full lifecycle, 50% regional travel

Date: 8-9-2006
Area code: 305

Tax term: FULLTIME
Pay rate: $75K - $100K + 40%
Length: Permanent

Position ID: BIG6AXDEVCON2
Dice ID: 10111494

Job description:
Our client company, a global tech consulting firm, is projecting to double their Dynamics AX/Axapta consulting practice this year and looking to add 20+ new developers, consultants & senior consultants across the US ASAP. Fast interview to offer timeframe of 1-3 weeks. Full-time permanent positions with great career advancement potential, to project manager & executive levels.

Requirements

* 50% travel within region, virtual office rest of the time
* Minimum 1+ years Axapta experience
* 1 full lifecycle Dynamics AX/Axapta implementation preferred
* US Citizen, Green Card, EAD, TN, or H1B w/ 2+ years remaining
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field preferred

Salary - based on level & experience, from $75K - $100K + 30% - 40% bonus & full benefits

Please reply w/ MS Word resume, karen@big6jobs.net, thanks!