Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.11.2007, 11:15   #45  
denm
Columbus IT
Columbus IT

126 / 51 (2) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от Jabberwocky Посмотреть сообщение
Due to the fact that you are not "me", not a strong professional with a good command of English maybe that's the reason for your search is lasting...
We are not acquainted yet, regrettably, and I don't know – might be you really have more than 5 years of AX development and 10-20 successful projects … with a good command of English skills and passed TOEFL

If so – take my respects for that! You have everything you need for a great international career.

But, nevertheless, I suppose that the last thing which would be done by a good professional - is such kind of humor...

I would like here to clarify the reason why we’re looking for new developers – we’re growing and we need to grow further and to make more and more interesting projects, and we need 10-20 developers in addition to the team we’ve already got.

And believe me – this team is one of the best teams I’ve ever seen (as well as the team of developers working at SDO of CIT RU). Here are many people which came from there, and I hope they can confirm my words...

So, if you don’t see any opportunities at ODC - it’s your life and it’s your way… I just wish you good luck!